You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/10/2011, 10:19 pm

Sorr0w

Admin
Hey guys I'm making a Video soon and it will have some stuff about Clans, paid version of WW gone, and Stats. I'm just wondering is there anything else you want me to add ? I'll send it to the wifi warfare YouTube page (the one Zack made).

2 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/12/2011, 8:42 pm

Jazed13

Is it out yet?

3 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/12/2011, 9:29 pm

Sorr0w

Admin
Nope this weekend probably, and Zack I'll try ands some in Smile, I have a camera but I don't really thi k it looks good when I tape mine and I usually use iMovie on here to make them so I don't know how I would do that, my first video I used a screen recorder but it was super laggy, do you know any ones I could use ?

4 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/12/2011, 9:33 pm

Jazed13

if u have a jailbroken ipod like me there is a thing in cydia called screensplitr and it works on safari youtube it

5 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/12/2011, 10:15 pm

Sorry, I don't know of any good screen recorders for iPods; although iPhone's are great and that's what I used to record gameplay on my iPod.

6 New Sorrow Video on 1/25/2011, 2:27 am

Sorr0w

Admin
Here's the video guys it's just a small update on the game and a few screenshots of mine

MOBILE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DESKTOP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/25/2011, 8:49 am

The Ninja

Nice taking the pic of the game where I was chatting and had 0 points lol

8 Re: Sorr0w Video (Coming Soon) on 1/25/2011, 8:51 am

The Ninja

Personally I think hes way to deep into the game to pull out now and he's releasing the update for the game in august (you can merge my two comments if u like lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum