WiFi Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grenade Launcher-noobish or just part of da game?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lite-Brandon

Lite-Brandon

Hey i wanna know how the community feels towards the gl/noobtube. Do u think pple who constantly use it have no skill and are classified as "noobs" or do u believe its just part of the game?? Personally, i think that if someones gonna camp the location where the tube pops up the whole game and constantly use only that then they are rightfully noobs. I dont think that getting it alot is necessarily noobish, so long as u r able to use other weapons. What r yalls thoughts on this??

Jazed13

Jazed13

Ok it matters how you use it. If you use that the whole game and mostly kill yourself with it then it's just noobish but it matters if you rely on it or just find it handy.

Sorr0w

Sorr0w
Admin

I agree with lite, if the person waits there for it and only wins by using it to kill 18-20 kills to won then there a noobtuber and doesn't really have skills but strategy, otherwise I think it's part of the game, and you can kill noobtubers easy, you k ow what there waiting for don't let them get it and there done

Jazed13

Jazed13

Most noobtoobers are lites

The Ninja

The Ninja

Well if your camping in the same spot or crouching whenever you see people ya but if your going around with it and you have tilt then it takes a cirtan amount of skill

Last edited by The Ninja on 1/31/2011, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jazed13

Jazed13

i can't tilt i find it hard and i suck with noob tube either way so it don't matter for meh

Lite-Brandon

Lite-Brandon

Yeah jazed i agree they mostly r lites and alot of em suck. I love the gl but i strategically go to it. Like im able to kill with other weapons. And i also use tilt but thats bc im so use to it. Yeah sorrow i agree and some maps set itself up for noobtubing tho. Like that really small and crouched one. Your gonna c noobtubes flying all around the place on that map.

Rayz0r1216

Ehh.. Its ok, i can be very handy at times, but can also be very noobish and uncool, when u kill urself, or kill a clan mate, its a 50 tp

Rayz0r1216

Btw i can kill with all weapons, i use my gl not like a noobtube but shooting through platforms and such

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum