WiFi Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the vast world of wifi warfare

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Ninja

The Ninja

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Welcome to wifi warfare a 2D online multiplayer game. there are two game modes deathmatch and zones.In zones you stand on a blue platform to gain points. in each mode it takes 20 points to win. there are many weapons in this game shotgun (given to you when you spawn) granade launcher, SMG, rifle and sniper rifle (only for fulls). I hope you have found this introduction helpfull. good luck and most of all have fun!

Last edited by The Ninja on 2/10/2011, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jazed13

Jazed13

wow halo 3 whateva happeneed to noble team

The Ninja

The Ninja

If you played reach you'd know they died btw it's a pic from halo 2

Jazed13

Jazed13

I was joking

twited21

twited21

hey all its me twited21 seriously love the game
zzzzsssss is commenting on my youtube vid its been a while but i cant wait to see this back in the app store

Zack

Sup twited, i saw your response on the video and that's awesome that you can do a video review for the new version. Right now we really need reliable beta testers as it's mainly only myself right now. If you're interested please check out the "contact" section in the forum and respond to the beta testing thread, there's more details there. I might be able to get you a download by the end of the week for testing once I work out a few more bugs Smile

twited21

twited21

Yeh I would love to test it

Will it be an ipad as well as iPhone app

Or is it iphone only it's just so I know which udid to send

Thanks

Zack

It's for all devices, so if you're testing on multiple devices just put in the UDIDs for both and that's fine, cause the download will be the same for both

twited21

twited21

Ohh I didn't see this before I sent you prvt message lol I will send ipad over

Jeb

Jeb

okay good zack. that was my worry. yeah really miss this game c:

Zack

hi jeb check this page out if you're interested in beta testing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum