WiFi Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to glitch

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to glitch Empty How to glitch 2/19/2011, 7:16 pm

The Ninja

The Ninja

I noticed that the origional how to glitch by zack got deleted so here it is again by me.

How to go inside solid objects:
To fall into things like the grey box in the rocket map along with other things like that do the. Following
First stand on top of the object go to the other room don't spawn and come back and your inside it note that you have to not be killed when you are gone and it sometimes takes a few tries

Smg glitch:
This glitch makes your smg seem to keep shooting forever (no bullets come out)
To do this get an smg and fire off 30 shots and wait foe it to reload. after this shoot alittle and reload (to do this hold beside the gun) and keep shooting let go of the fire button and your done.

Teleport:
To teleport do the following
Hide so you don't get killed then create a local game spawn and stand where you want to teleport to in the Internet game and go back. You will be where you were in the local game.

Unlimeted tazer:
This will make it so you don't have to hold the tazer button but you will continue tazering
First begin to tazer while tazering open the chat console at the top of the screen close it and you will still be tazering without holding the tazer button

2How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/19/2011, 10:00 pm

MR. GRUMPLES

I found a new glitch I think? On map 6 I found out how to go under the ground and fall down to the bottom and survive. Does anyone else kno this glitch? As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one who knos it.

3How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/23/2011, 5:00 pm

that's pretty sick. I like to piss people off by using unlimited fly & GL ammo and just hover around at the bottom of map 6 killing everyone.

4How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/23/2011, 7:15 pm

The Ninja

The Ninja

I like teleporting into the grey block with a sniper and unlimeted ammo and destroying everyone lol lites run at it idk why lol

5How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/24/2011, 12:40 am

BlackJoe2

how get unlimited ammo and fly? its LITE-Mason btw

6How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/27/2011, 2:55 pm

Sorr0w

Sorr0w
Admin

i like to delte the forground and kill lites who hide haha

7How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/28/2011, 7:18 pm

BlackJoe2

hey ninja its mason howed u do that glitch where u were inside the wall? (the time u were yelling at marc saying LOOK IM IN THE WALL)

8How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/28/2011, 7:23 pm

The Ninja

The Ninja

Lol ya that is really hard to explain I just found it I was trying to figure out how to do something else but that happened I'm still not sure how I did it

9How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 2/28/2011, 8:42 pm

BlackJoe2

lolz ok

10How to glitch Empty Re: How to glitch 3/21/2011, 6:19 pm

Infernoodle

Hey guys it's me administrat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum